No Tags Found!

learningnovo

Hi Friends,
Please see appended another presentation in the '10 Simple Ways' Series. This one focuses on providing you some pointers for effective time management.
I am posting after a gap... sorry for that.
Your feedback shall be appreciated... Thank you.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10 Simple Ways to Manage Time.pdf (534.9 KB, 583 views)

Scarlet Moon

Hi Atul,
Thank you for posting this. I was just thinking about how I should go around scheduling time in order to adjust to my new work environment and I came across your post. Its simple to understand and effective as well. Certainly has made my work easier.
With regards,
Scarlet Moon

From India, Bangalore
phanikumarp

really good one. add up of examples may make it more useful regards phani
From India, Anantapur
sanjeev pareek

good theory. but we need more practical tools to manage time.
From India, Jaipur
learningnovo

Hi Sanjeev Pareek,
Thank you for your feedback. All the points mentioned here are actually action items which are behavioral in nature. Depends upon how we look at them and use them. Information about time management tools is readily available and is surely helpful.
If you look at powerful techniques of Affirmations and Visualization as 'Theory' then I don't have much to say here. You are free to label them as 'Theory'.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.