No Tags Found!

ssnmd

Dear All, Very Good Morning, Kindly have a look on the powerpoint presentation on positive thinking. It will teach us how to stay positive in tough work environments. Noor
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps positive_thinking-ppt_697.pps (358.0 KB, 8101 views)

jayshree.R
awesome presentation truly inspiring ....awakes a positive attitude in a brighter way..keep going :)
From India, Bangalore
Prem Vasan
Hi Noor, Tks for posting a beautiful PPT. Pls do share more of such motivational PPT if you have any. Tks n Rgds, Prem
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
PrabhaLJ
This is really wonderful. My chairman always mentions this saying of his; A Person who smiles will never have a bad luck! Wishing u all a wonderful day. WIth Regards. :lol:
From India, Delhi
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

Noor, I wanted to save this but i can,t its not opening what can be the reason. Bibhutosh Bhadauria
From Australia, Balwyn
nipunwadhwa

Hey That was a really kool stuff..... and really inspiring...... it has actually recollected all the gud MBA days.. of Mine...
From India, Delhi
GOKULAKRISHNAN.S
greetings to u thank u for this valuable ppt. it provide lots of information to me. it’s really help me in the future. thank u take care gokul :D
From India, Madras
LALIT KUMAR GUPTA

Dear noor,
Good morning,
You have done hard work on this presentation. In the present scene everyone is working under pressure. We have to wipeout the negative approach with change management. This is very nice. Keep it up.
Thanks
Lalit Kumar Gupta

From India, Lucknow
meerabarot
Hi Noor,
THis is simply amazing and so true....wish everyone learns to think positively so that everyone can have a better work atmosphere and much better job satisfaction.
Thanks for posting this wonderful presentation
Regards,
Meera.

Jyothi Swamy

I went through your presentation on how to stay positive in tough work environment. That was great and motivating. I would like to know if you could help me with information material on team building or team work. Thank you.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.