No Tags Found!

garimachaturvedi

Dear Seniors,
I require a Non Disclosure agreement (NDA) specifically used by Software Companies. I have gone through the ones available on CiteHR, but I am specifically looking out for the ones used by Software Companies to protect new Codes written by Developers which they could sell or misuse.Would be much grateful for an early response.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Garima

From India, Pune
Cite Contribution

Dear Garima,

May I request you to frame the clause and verify it with a lawyer . You have viewed the format and identified the areas where the NDA would be different. Software product can always be further developed. Once the developer leaves your firm, he can build in features and sell the upgraded version. Even before that, they can easily take up a freelancing project on elance or other sites, with a parallel skill-set, while working for you. Where would you draw a line?

What about the employees who are developing productions for multiple clients? Information security is crucial for them. Product information and development acumen needs to be clarified.

You may further need to add clause for the software sales and business analytics teams too. The duration and pay-off would be depend on the business risk. Once the lawyer seals the language and the pattern, it would then remain unchallenged.

Please connect with Octavious , he can help you frame the agreement and mitigate the risks.

Wish you all the best !

From India, Mumbai
tajsateesh

Hello Garima,
Like (Cite Contribution) mentioned: 'Where would you draw a line?'
Pl find attached the Format that we suggested to many Software Companies--who are using with adaptations/modifications, as per their needs.
And this format has been downloaded from CiteHR earlier.
If you are looking for a Ready-to-use Format, you won't find it--for the simple reason that each Software Company have their own set of priorities/issues to be included in the NDA.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc NDA Agreement Format.doc (37.0 KB, 12002 views)

garimachaturvedi

Thanks TS and Ms. (Cite Contribution) for the suggestions. I am unable to send message to anyone (Octavious), probably dont know how to do it. Could you please guide me how to send message.
Thanks
Garima

From India, Pune
Employment Lawyer

Hi Garima,
The format provided here by TS will work well, but only if you get it customised and ratified through a Laywer. Since there will be certain amount of info of the work your company is into and also the details of the job profile of the employee in question. Please remember each employee category NDA will differ at least 20-30%. It can be done by communication on email too if required.
Regards.
Z N HANSI
Advocate

From India, Chennai
groyalg

Hi Garima,
Kindly refer the below link which shows list of senior members/moderators.
CiteHR Human Resource Management Community Knowledgebase - Show Groups
Just click on "Send PM" wherein ID Octavious is mentioned.
P.S. Octavious is also a moderator of this site.

From India, Delhi
sagrawal@diametriks.com

Hi Garima, Please find confidentiality agreement for Employees that we use in our Organization, I am sure it will help you too for your Company. Thanks and Regards. Sonal.
From India, Delhi
File Type: doc Confidentiality Agreement for Employees.doc (49.5 KB, 8460 views)

garimachaturvedi

Dear Pravin,
Thanks for your help. I can view everyone's Id but there is no option of Send PM available.
Don't know if its a problem on my profile only.
Regards,
Garima
P.S Thanks for everyone's help.

From India, Pune
tajsateesh

Hello Sonal,
While appreciating your efforts to support another CiteHR member's query/situation, pl also bear in mind NOT to upload any company-related Documents DIRECTLY.
For all you know, YOU could be accused of deviating from the Confidentiality Agreement Norms within the company @ a later date--hope you get the point. Maybe you can copy/paste the appropriate CONTENT that's relevant.
If you wish you can edit your response to this thread--using the Edit option @ the Right-Bottom corner of your posting.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
groyalg

Hi Garima,
Did you mean that you are unable to see Send PM option on the right side of the page? In that case, there is another alternative which you can try. Kindly refer the below link posted by Octavious recently:
<link no longer exists - removed>
And, when you click his ID, you will see few links related to his ID. Click on "Send a private message to Octavious" (see attached image as well for your reference). Hope, it helps. :)

From India, Delhi
File Type: png Post by Octavious.png (124.1 KB, 246 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.