No Tags Found!

truptiranjan
Dear Seniors
In my company we have filled PF return manually for the month of March 2012 & paid the PF amount through manual challan in SBI but from April-2012 onward we have filled through ECR.
Now I downloaded the PF passbook from ECR site. I found March-2012 & April-2012 amount is missing in the pass book and May-2012 onward PF amount is properly showing in all employees passbook statement.
Please advice me how can I rectify the error for both the month March & April-2012.
Also I have attached scan copy of one employee passbook for your reference.
Thanks & Regards
Trupti Ranjan

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF Passbook.pdf (37.4 KB, 463 views)

akhtar_skd2004
Dear Ranjan
This is the same problem, which is facing by 4000 companies who submit their mar-2012 pf challan manually. because EPFO has started online submission of pf contribution in mar-2012. So EPFO now says that they have not received the detail from bank who deposit manually challan in mar-2012. So we have to wait. as i personally meet so many sr. officers in this regards in sro noida, and they reply that we wrote the letters to center, and you should wait till we do not get reply from center pf commissioner. so many companies are facing the same problems and visit to SRO noida, but the problem is still same. So we have to wait.
regards
Buland Akhtar

From India, Delhi
soudiptaadhikari@yahoo.co.in
Dear Seniors in Noida, Any updates from EPFO office, Noida for update of PF for Apr 2012 ???As the PF is not credited for Apr 2012. Has this issue been closed??
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.