sobhithks
Dear seniors,
Good day!
I take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to you all for providing helping hands to the mates by sharing your experiences and guiding them to have a flourishing outcome. And I wish to have a continuous support from you all in future also.
I like to start a overseas recruitment consultancy. I request your good self to provide detailed information on government licenses, legal documentation which ever required and cost estimated. Expecting your valuable suggestions.
Thanks & Regards,
Sobhith

From India, Erode
bharatbookbureau

Please mention region or place where you are going to set your business !
From India, Mumbai
iris-corp

Dear Sobhit,

We are also a Talent Management company based out of Gurgaon. We can move forward together. The Management team of IRIS Corp have serial entrepreneurial skills with 100+ years of clubbed experience running HR, Operations and technology functions at corporate level.For that within a year of operations we are able to serve more than 70 clients across India.

Have a look of our client list: :: Welcome to IRIS CORPORATE - A Company Focused on Success of Customers :: <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

Thanks,

Sarita

0124-4402442

HR Management - Human Resource Management Services Company India, HRO Solutions, Payroll,Leading Recruitment and Staffing agencies|Iris-Corp.com

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Business Profile_IRIS Corp_V9.pdf (469.6 KB, 106 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.