No Tags Found!

Amit Kumer Dutta
Respected fellow members,

I have resigned from my previous job on 30th December, 2012 due to companies financial downsizing.

I have worked in an IT company named Rise Up Labs Ltd. as a “Management Trainee” of HR & Administration department more than 21 months with the whole responsibilities of Admin and Accounts as well as a part of HR. I have also the expertise of Project Management with the experience of “Project Manager” under the project of “Disaster Risk Reduction” in an NGO named Social Equality for Effective Development (SEED) from January, 2008 to March, 2010.

I have also completed a professional course in “PGDHRM” and a weeklong training course in “Book keeping & Accounting”.

Review of my credentials will confirm that I have been a consistent performer throughout. I am a self-motivated person and can prove to be a good team player with strong analytical & problem solving skills. Also I believe in taking initiatives and strive to apply my knowledge to fullest of my abilities.

With strong communication skills and dynamic presentation/public speaking style, let me also note that my technical experience and Management knowledge will make me a very competitive candidate. I have enclosed herewith my resume.

With thanks

Amit Kumer Dutta

From Bangladesh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx CV_A K Dutta.docx (41.2 KB, 14 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.