No Tags Found!

Rajinderkumarpanjmana

Dear Friends
I am working with a automobile dealership for last 10 years. in this organization i has work with various job responsibilities like from 2002 to 2004 i have worked as MIS Inchargae, from 2004 to 2006 i have worked as Spare Parts Manager, from 2006 to 2008 i have worked as Operation Manager, from 2010 to 2012 as a Sales Manager and from 2012 to till as HR manager. I need a sample Experience Certificate in which i can mention all the jobs details which is mention above with job responsibility. i am very thankful if somebody can provide me this type of experience certificate.
Rgds
Rahul

From India, Ludhiana
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Rajinderkumarpanjmana (Rahul),
My intricacy to guess your situation is completely like chalk and cheese.
Initially I'd like to understand the fact that you been a HR Manager & holding experience of 10 years, what is the reason behind asking EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE? pls. explain
The format of experience certificate shall be available in CiteHR to provide assistance for HR's in their practice. It is even duff with unethical to create any document as such which may sometimes lead to legal pursuit.
Let me deliberately not confer anything without understanding the concept and your reply. Please do let us know as the scenario; in not having experience certificate from the above said companies & why do you now require the same now. Furthermore, let our seniors get in their views to your provision.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Rajinderkumarpanjmana

Dear Sharmila
Thanks for reply. I am working with single dealership for last ten year with different job profiles, presently i am working as HR manager in same dealership. Now i am thinking to quit and on notice period thats why i needed a single experience certificate sample in which i can mention all my job profiles and responsibilities.

From India, Ludhiana
Sharmila Das

If you are intended to look for a service/experience certificate, I'd rather suggest you to give the required notice period to your employer (automobile dealership) and then you could get your hands on for the desired certificate by requesting the employer on the same. Obtaining from any source or crafting one may lead to many difficulties in future. Take your step charily!
Rajinderkumarpanjmana

dear sharmila
thanks for your reply. I will get my experience certificate only from my company only and through my next HR. but in this company HR is not fully developed yet, My next HR is from accounts background only and he told me that what type of experience certificate you want kindly draft the same yourself. the experience certificate will signed by authorized signatory. i just want format for the same so that i will forward that format to my next HR and they will issue my certificate accordingly.

From India, Ludhiana
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Rajinderkumarpanjmana,
Since you are working currently as a HR Manager, you should be able to prepare various certificates related to HR for the employees. Nonetheless, here is a format attached for your quick reference.
CiteHR Attribution:- https://www.citehr.com/33806-experie...te-format.html
https://www.citehr.com/72109-format-...rtificate.html

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Experience-Relieving Letter.doc (31.0 KB, 9012 views)

Precisionvector

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please help,one of our employee is living our company and he asking for both reliving and experience letter to be submitted in his new company.
Can i provide both in Single letter or two different letter has to be issue.
Please send any proper format if anybody have?

From India, Bengaluru
jayesh-p-phri

Dear HR Professional, Ultimate HR tools , HR Strategic Management Kit for HR Professionals - 8 GB Size - Must read & implement reap benefits for your company contact - ultimatehrmantras@gmail.com
From India, Palakkad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.