sudhir_1052_721970
Hello friends
I am working with the Interior Designing firm. I need to know what is the number of leave can take an employee. We have a 18 employee working.
Please suggest as early as possible. I have a meeting on this coming sat for above mentioned sub. And one more please tell me the HR policy for private sector.
I am attaching my office policy. Just tell me is it ok with our firm?
Thanks
Regards
Ram Pawar

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx COMPANY POLICY - 1ST JAN 2013.docx (18.2 KB, 903 views)

Mrunal90

Hello Sudhir,
From the hr manual you have attached, it seems to be incomplete as the main goal behind creating hr manual is it should be for employee's ready reference related to hr policies of the company.
Also mention hr philosophies of your company, various benefits like late working benefits,benefits for working on non working days or public holidays, statutory benefits etc.,add travel policy,provision for loan/advances if any,terms of employment etc.
As per as leave policy is concerned, explain all 3types of leaves i.e.PL,CL,SL
Normally, PL-21,SL-5 & CL-4 can be allotted bt you can still change as the employee strength of your company is small.
no need to add annual holiday calender in hr manual,that you can prepare as annual calendar & distribute among your employees.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.