No Tags Found!

kprasoon

Supreme Court Judgment :Establishment is not oblized to contribute PF in Excess of Statutory Limit
Dear All,
Recently, the Supreme Court has pronounced land-mark judgment wherein the Court categorically ruled that the employer/establishment is under an obligation to pay provident fund to its employees in accordance with the provisions of statutory scheme 1952 and the establishment(s)/employer(s) can not be compelled to deduct provident fund contribution in excess of its statutory limit i.e. Rs. 6500/-.
Establishment's/Employer's is not obliged to contribute provident fund in Excess of Statutory Limit. i.e Rs.6500 as prescribed under PF act-1952.
This judgement was given in the matter of Marathwada Gramin Bank Karamchari Sanghatana and another Versus Management of Marathwada Gramin Bank and Others, 2011 LLR 1130.
Thanks
Kamal P

From India, Pune
kamalkantps

This is nice info Kamal. Many thanks to you. I have got the text of this judgment and attached with the post for the benefit of the community. Thanks to indiankanoon.org.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Marathwada Gramin ... vs Mangt.Of Marathwada Gramin Bank & ..pdf (79.7 KB, 144 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.