No Tags Found!

NidhiNarkar
Dear All,
Required info on the leave policy as per the Bombay Shop and establishment Act.
The leaves as mentioned in the above Act is around 21. Wanted a clarification on the same - is this the combination of CL, SL and EL??
If not then pls let me know how to go about it.
Thanks and Regards,
Nidhi

From Singapore, Singapore
Ashoknegidi

Hi Nidhia, We were also into earlier in to the shops and establishment act, they were giving like 5 days sick 5 days causal 15 days earned for more information please go through the attachment.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Copy of Leave Clauses Per various Shops&Estb Acts.xls (36.5 KB, 2435 views)

NidhiNarkar
Thanks for the attachment and the inputs Ashok. As mentioned in the attachment, the PL is 21? or its the leave overall should not be less than 21? Pls let me know.
From Singapore, Singapore
Ashoknegidi

The PL or EL calculated is on below 365-52 Sundays- List of holidays/20. then you can 15 days. now i am clear.
From India, Hyderabad
bhaktinarang_123

Hi,
Kindly find the below link
Leave Policy for different sectors in India « hrmexpress
Indian Labour laws « hrmexpress

From India, Mumbai
madhusudhanreddy228@gmail.com
Hi Frnd’s.. can u please forward to us Leave policy under CL(R&A), if any. Thanks & Regards, Madhusudhan Reddy.N
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.