No Tags Found!

rebel-mind

Hello friends .... posting some thoughts on time we spend on our JOB :), ur feedback is solicited .. :) Regards rebel-mind (21-Dec-12)
From India, Dehra Dun
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf thoughts of rebel-mind (1).pdf (359.0 KB, 823 views)

ACT

Hi
First of all congratulations on reflecting and enumerating on a complicated topic in such a lucid yet effective manner. I appreciate the logical build up, the style of narration, the manner of presentation and most of all the deeper message that life is more than just being a slave to work but should be a holistic and all round embodiment of a good balance between work, personal life and personal aspirations.
Your final statement invest your time wisely sums it up well.
An excellent attempt to bridge the life work balance dilemma that is the bane of a fast paced world.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
V.Raghunathan

Hello Rebel Mind,
The fact of the matter for any one is that job takes the
major chunk of time during one's life.
Further after discounting for sleep and other individual neccessities
very less time is available, say about 3 hours and not more in day of 24 hours.
Yes it has to be spent wisely considering family, relatives, friends, social
spiritual and other points of interest.
Challenging but true.
V.Raghunathan..................................... .......................................... Navi Mumbai

From India
ramanarg

Hello my friend, New way of presenting the most important and needed stuff. I liked it as it is. ganesh ramachandran
From India, Tiruppur
Akanksha0304
“The things that matter most must never be at the
mercy of the things that matter least.”
Hi dear ,
This is really impressive and it has really made us to think on this .
"Life wont wait ". So we should give time to our family and friends .
Thanks & regards
Akanksha

From India, Delhi
myfan.com

HI,
This is one of the best presentations I have ever seen. It not only brought out the usual life-goal, the all pervading agony of having more and more with no contentment and expectations galore. One must think of pleasure, joy or interest to be derived from life.
I would look for such presentations.
Regards
Prakash patwardhan

From India, Amravati
raju1983

Hi,
Yes! it is true that everybody should think on their identity (How to create) but at the same time it is not any easy task as well.
In today's hectic life, people are not able to divide their time in proper way because everybody in world are depend on someone (anyhow).
We have to think in a positive way and sometime challenges is good for health as well as future.
Best of Luck to everyone including me......
Kasim

From India, Mumbai
rebel-mind

thanks a lots friends ... for u r support and encouragement and appreciation ... :)
there are so many things.. so many questions ... ...that are still un-answered ... , that are not talked about .... that are ignored ... .... and that are placed in closet ... "if allowed i wish to post my views and seek ur answers on these things"...
Regards

From India, Dehra Dun
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.