No Tags Found!

Bhumeshwari
Hi all,
We initiated the Reward & Recognition program in our organization and hence require your help in framing the R&R policy and guidlines.
Please share the R&R policy template and format for my reference.
Thanks & regards,
Bhumi

From India, Bangalore
vinodbidwaik

Bhumi, Please find enclosed the write up on this. Regards,
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Reward_and_Recognition1.pdf (22.1 KB, 1758 views)

HR-Harpreet

Dear Bhumi,

To start with RnR activity, you first need to have a detailed KRA and KPI report of the employees or departments and on the basis of KRA and KPI's you need to set certain targets in coordination with the Head of the Departments. On the basis of achieving and overachieving the targets can make the employee eligible for getting rewards for the month. You need to frame up some performance tracking forms depending upon your industry or organisational functions.

Suppose, mine is an IT company, so I track performances of the web developers on the basis of error free, client oriented coding and framing they do.

Or for the Business Developement team we track performance on the basis of their sales target of the month.

so, in the same manner you can also prepare forms for tracking performance and its on your discretion if you want to keep RnR activity on monthly basis, quarterly or yearly basis. Accordingly, you can give certificates, shopping vouchers, movie tickets to the winners.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Harpreet

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.