rpednekar2008@gmail.com

I am an employer. I want to change my employee name in PF account. Please help for request letter. Regards, Rajesh
From India, Vasai
maneshsoni

To,
The Regional Provident fund commissioner
Sub Regional Office
Plot No 43,Sector 44
Gurgaon-Haryana
Sub: Correction Name
Dear Sir,
With reference to above subject as per our record Correct Name is Mentions below:-
P.F No As per Company Record As per Bank Record(Correct Name)
Kindly make the necessary changes in your record and make the settlement of P F Accumulation of the above mentioned member.
Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
For......................Company Name
Authorised Signatory
Manish Soni

From India, New Delhi
bt_gujarat

please mention name and name to be corrected correction in name is allowed (Spelling) change of name is legal process
From India, Mumbai
chiragshah6001

pls find attach for change/correction/same person letter hope u will get u r need thanks regards chirag shah
From India, Surat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc After marrige member name chage let pf.doc (31.0 KB, 13487 views)
File Type: doc Member Name correction in pf.doc (27.0 KB, 12723 views)
File Type: doc name change.doc (28.0 KB, 9638 views)
File Type: doc SAME PERSON.doc (26.0 KB, 6134 views)

Satish Kumar Bhargava

Chang in the name means transferring the A/c. It is not permissible under the law. You may however edit the name erroneously written in the PF A/c for any body's fault. This must be requested by the Member himself and forwarded by the ER after due verification to the GGN Office. It should be followed up so that while generating the Annual accounts the mistake is not repeated and proper correction appears. Name once entered becomes the Master record with the PF Office.
From India, Jaipur
ashok.jangra

Good work Dear Sir If name of employee in PF Account is VIKASH SHARMA BUT ACTUAL BANK ACCOUNT AND ETC NAME IS VIKASH KUMAR PLEASE TELL ME FORMAT OF LETTER
From India, New Delhi
anushane_2011@gmail.com
need to know if in PF nomination form employee name mentioned is different from the name which he has mentioned at the time of withdrawal, please share the format for the same
From India, Calcutta
Kp02

Dear sir, as per my pf account the intial of my name is as per after marriage, but i have my pan card and bank account is intial with before marriage, how i claim my pf amount.
From India, Anajpur
Jimith Mohanan
Dear All, I have got a format for Joint request of employee & employer for name correction of Member’s / Father Name / Spouse Name / date of birth. Please see the attachment
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf PF Name DOB correction From.pdf (23.8 KB, 2317 views)

suresh2511

PFA format for correction in personal details in PF records. Hope it will fulfill members requirement.

To, Date:-

The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,

Employees’ Provident Fund,

EPFO Complex, Plot No.23, Behind ACP Office,

Sector 23, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075

Tel.011 28050759, Code No. DS/NHP/00000

Sub: - Joint Declaration by the Member & Employer for correction in personal details.

Dear Sir,

I………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………bear ing PF A/c.No.DS/NHP/00000/0000…………UAN:000000000000 am an employee / ex-employee of M/s. Company Name, Address_____________________,New Delhi-110000 furnishing below my Correct Personal details, during my service with aforesaid establishment.

Particulars Correct Details Incorrect Details

Name

Father / Husband Name

Surname

PF / EPS Account No.

Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY)

Date of Joining (DD/MM/YY)

Date of leaving (DD/MM/YY)

I am enclosing herewith self attested copies of Govt. ID Proofs such as Aadhaar Card, IT PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, School Leaving Certificate, Driving Licence etc. for your ready reference.

You are, therefore, requested to make the necessary changes in your records (if required) under intimation to me and settle my PF / EPS claim at the earliest.

An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Please acknowledge the receipt.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully, XYZ Company Pvt. Ltd.

Signature Name of Authorized Signatory

( ) With signature & Establishment Seal

Name of PF Member / Employee

Encl: as above

From India, Thane
File Type: docx PF_Correction_Personal_Details_Form_06.06.2017.docx (13.4 KB, 2093 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ฎ

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.