lakshmichander

Hi All!
I work as an HR for a telecom company in Tamil Nadu. Can anyone help me as to how to go about recruting technicians (ITI/Diploma) pass outs in TN.
This job requires them to maintain telecom (mobile ) towers within Tamil Nadu.
Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

arnab.dasgupta1983

Hi,
Trust this mail of mine finds you healthy and happy.
It gives me pleasure to introduce the name of "Pyramids Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd" as a house of repute and standing,offering contract staffing services on pan india basis.
We shall be interested to get into a service relationship with your organization of repute for the exsisting scope of services.
You are requested to kindly share your contact details to the email id so that we can come back to you with a tailor made service offering for your organization.

From India, Chandigarh
eayogee

Hi, I am enclosing one resume for your kind consideration. The candidate is presently working at ZTE - BSNL project in Punjab Haryana Circle. Hope you will find it useful. Regards Yogesh S Pandey
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Upendra CV.docx (13.8 KB, 11 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.