ankur seth

Dear Sir, Kindly provide the file of minimum wages of highly skilled worker in up wef october 2012.
From India, Delhi
Harpreet Mohal

Dear Ankur, Please find the attached file regarding minimum wages in UP in different industries for different categories w.e.f. 01.10.2012.
From India, Chandigarh
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Minimum Wages UP w.e.f. 01.10.2012.xls (27.0 KB, 366 views)

vikasverma1140@gmail.com
Warm Greetings, IS DA compulsory to pay if not then how we are going to meet minimum wages. Regard’s Vikas
From India, Bangalore
sumitk.saxena

DA should be merged with basic need not to creat another column but mind it mimimum wages should not be less than Rs. 4678/- pm. thanks & regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
sumitk.saxena

Dear vikas, Any change in the minimum wages rate should be consider as increase in vda, whatever be the figure. thanks & regards, from, sumit kumar saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
bharat wankhede
Dear sir, the need for full-time skilled worker Basic and D.A.
From Hong Kong, Central District
sanjay-sutar
हॅलो सर मी संजय सुतार मी म्युनिसिपल कॉर्पोरेशन मध्ये पाणी पुरवठा या विभागात सुपरवायझर या पदावर काम करत आहे.तरी मी नाशिक युनिव्हर्सिटी मधून डिप्लोमा फॉर सिव्हिल सुपरवायझर हा कोर्स केला आहे.मग मी skild या वर्गवारीत बसू शकतो का.जर मी बसत असेल तर मला त्याचा लेखी proof भेटेल का

sanjay-sutar
Hello sir I am Sanjay I Municipal Corporation in the water supply Section Supervisor of this office is working.Although I Nashik University honey diploma for civil supervisor for this course.Then I skild in this orgware can sit.If I fit me if its a written proof of the visit you will know why

Anonymous
I want to know the minimum wages of cloth printing

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.