ExcelHelp

Hi,
This week we are exploring excel feature called object. Some of us know if we need to link another application files in excel we use hyperlinks. Disadvantage in hyperlink is, it cannot work across the computers because linked files has to be kept in a location where both the sender and receiver can access. This isn’t possible in all the scenarios, so the best way of handling these requirements is inserting these files as objects.
Check out the attachment, which explains the process of how to insert a word document as an object. You can follow the same strategy for all other application files like PowerPoint presentations, PDFs , even an another excel file too.
Get rid of hyperlink feature, save your time using Objects. Wish you a great week ahead!!

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Inserting Objects in Excel.pdf (722.6 KB, 237 views)

ExcelHelp

Hi,
This is my fifth posting on excel, you can check out my 4 other tips by clicking my username "ExcelHelp" and choosing the option "Find all post by ExcelHelp". I keep posting tips every week, so you can utilize these tips to excel in excel :-).
If you are interested you can follow my postings...
Thanks,
Hariharan R

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.