No Tags Found!

business2superwell
Hi….

Greetings From SUPERWELL SERICES…..

“At Superwell Services, we provide unmatched people solutions to drive superior customer service and excellence in results”

I would like to take this opportunity to extend warm greetings to you and introduce myself as - Business Development Manager at SUPERWELL SERVICES, A Staffing & Recruitment firm.

We have 17+ well infrastructure Offices & 30+ recruiters & individual MIS , 8000+ Workforce across PAN INDIA working for different clients to get the right business for our clients.

We have a large pool of database and a very good hunting skills, Business Analytical skills . We have proved ourselves as one of the pioneers in HR Services among the clients we work for.

We are looking to expand our business and hence would require some more clients who are Looking head for business nowadays.

At the same time I am glad to inform you that we are into Staffing & Recruitment industry since last 30 years and our clients have received quality and relevant Business Solutions as per our commitment. We specialize in few sectors like

1) Manpower Outsourcing

2) HR Consulting

3) Payroll processing and Statutory Compliance

4)Performance Management

5) Training And Development

6) Facility Management

7) Contracted Labour Management

8 ) Merchandising

9) Events & Promos

As far as the working of the company is concerned we not only follow the conventional method of Finding solutions for your business.

We would continuously endeavor to the best of our capabilities, to make your relationship with us a satiable and pleasurable one.

You can reach me at my email address or on my Mobile number as detailed in the signatures and for detailed information on company you can call us anytime.

Please feel free to call us anytime.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh Gowda.P

Business Development Manager

Superwell Services:

Mobile: +91 9845999489

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Superwell Services- Company Profile.pptx (1.35 MB, 143 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.