virendra kumar.u

I am into the field of marketing but i want to become a soft skill trainer for corporate and education institution kindly let me know what are all the things that we need to do for becoming a full fledge trainer. kindly guide
From India
vvharish

Dear Virendra, For this you need to attend a one to one session named Business Meditation™ - a comprehensive approach to attain desired results. The details are attached. Regards, V V Harish
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf E-Brochure - Business Meditation.pdf (203.9 KB, 90 views)

NK SUNDARAM

First and Foremost thing,, you do a SWOT analysis on yourself. Find out yourself or with the help of your close friends and reltives, what are your core Strengths, Weaknesses, which are within yourself. Then you find out the opportunities available in front of you. Threats are nothing but competition in this field. There is still lot of jostling space around in training field. Attend a Train the Trainer programme... Develop modules available in internet, prepare tools relevant for the modules. Start experiemtn with a small team.. Get feedback from the participants and start working on the grey areas for further development.
You can also join a small training firm and learn the ropes and you can be their inhouse trainer for some time before you become an independent trainer, if you want.
Read lots of books, articles on the topics in which you are good at. Keep sharpening your Axe all the time.
Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.