divyeshRam
Respected seniors,
I am a undergraduate student and working on academic research: Employee Engagement Practices in Private banking sector.
We did a survey of 100+ employees in private banks using Gallup Q12 Standard instrument.
I need help in the evaluation of the instrument as well as in following hypothesis
1. There is a relationship between employee engagement practices and Career Development
2. Younger generation has less commitment towards the organization
3. There is a relationship between employee engagement practices and employee engagement of the employees of the Private Banks
waiting for your help,
Thank you

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Dear Divyesh,
Have you collected demographic and other data? if so, kindly tellus what all data you have collected in addition to responses to the 12 questions.
Please also see http://strengths.gallup.com/private/...08%2008_BP.pdf found at Google

From United Kingdom
divyeshRam
Yes, We have collected following demographic details
Age, Work Experience, Name of the bank, Department in which the employee is working, marital status & gender
here with i have also attached the crosstabulation for work experience and age

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Cross tabulation for work experience and age.docx (13.4 KB, 513 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.