pca

Dear friends,
From 1.4.2013 onwards it will be mandatory to give new pictorial warnings on tobacco products. I am attaching copy of Cigarettes & other Tobacco Products (Packaging & Labelling) Amendment Rules 2012 in this regard alongwith soft copies of new pictorial warnings for your reference.
Thanks

From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Smokeless 1.jpg (335.7 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg Smokeless 2.jpg (392.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Smokeless 3.jpg (500.5 KB, 75 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Packaging and Labelling) Amendment Rules, 2012.pdf (289.8 KB, 296 views)

Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. PC Agarwal,
Thanks for an early update. However, the jpg file type you attached is not available and couldn't access the picture due to 28x 30 pixel size. If you can please reduce the size and re-attach, it'd be greatfor our viewers as well. Thanks!

From India, Visakhapatnam
dipil

Dear Sir
Thanks for your updates... Keep on sharing your expertise with us...The pictures are really horrible...
Dear Sharmila
The file was opening and I save successfully... If you have any difficulties, do send a test mail to me... I will send you the pictures...

From India
asudhir17

Dear Sir,
Thanks for updation.
Thanks for the pictures too.
One of my friends used to eat GHUTKA.
He was detected mouth cancer and was hospitalised for 3 months.
He was operated and was not allowed for soild food for two months. He was being feed liquid diet with Straw.
He resumed his business and now works for anti Tobacco compaihns.
He says he got the re-birth.
Prevention is always better than cure.
We have to work together for Anti Tobacco drives.
Happy Vijayadashmi.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.