exotictourist

Our latest and new Exotic Tourist Hotel at the heart of Toronto tourism arena in Canada seeks to hire enthusiastic and able Cashier on permanent bases. Job functions includes but not limited as follows; to record and compile summaries of the financial transactions of the business for management purposes. To process and record all cash/cheque transactions within the company ensuring both accuracy and timely payment into the hotel bank accounts etc. Qualified applicants must be ready to relocate to Canada urgently as the hotel will pay corresponding family’s flight tickets and Canadian visa/work permits logistically prior to their relocation schedule.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
Balance daily banking to the cash allocated via the Property Manager daily report
Ensure all cash is

From Canada, Montreal
sachingoel83
Sir i have enclose cv for follwing position. Sachin goel 9873449351
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cvv.doc (97.5 KB, 202 views)

zaidi_citeHR
Dear Concern,
I was born and brought up in India and presently working at Doha/Qatar as an Accountant cum Cashier .I have came to know your requirent for the same post and I find myself a suitable candidate for the desired responsible position.
I have around more than work experience in the field of Finance products sales And business management with back up of Post graduate in Business management,Post Graduate In Economics (Econometrics ) and bachelor degree In Science from Kanpur University/India.
If you find suitable and eligible for the desired position .You may contact me on Mobile No.974-77843664.(10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Qatary time )
Yours faithfully
Ahmed Abbas zaidi

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf CV_Ahmed_Abbas_Zaidi.pdf (18.8 KB, 114 views)

maan1
thank you
Be polite & professional. Be legally responsible - do not post anything derogatory about any company or entity.
Posts made by you, belong to you - do not upload copyrighted ebooks or copy paste material.
To refer to any article on the internet - post a link to the article along with a short excerpt and your comments. [this is legal/allowed]
Do NOT include your email address or phone number inside the post.
Do NOT repeat your post in different locations - your account will be automatically removed.
maan

From Canada, Edmonton
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.