No Tags Found!

alisa jeena francis
Hi!
I would like to know what are the major generic factors that need to be considered while reviewing a Position when it is created say by new project. What would be considered from HR perspective if it is a temporary one or when it is a permanent one.
Would this come under recruitment or Human Resource planning?
Awaiting your valuable opinions on the same.

From Japan, Nafa
sarang11

Hey Alisa,
saw your post did you mean Job analysis when you say "major generic factors that need to be considered while reviewing a Position ".
if yes then please find the attached document for the job analysis, this helps to analyse a fresh employee at the time of recruitment or the same can also be used for an existing employee after doing some modifications as per the business practices and taking the organizational cmpetancy in mind...
please let me know if in case you need some thing else as well ......
regards
Sarang
you can also mail me at

From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc job_analysis_207.doc (33.5 KB, 513 views)

sarang11

Hello Mr.Sardhar, Does the document seems to ok ....? please let me know , i have got some more nice doccuments for pms which i would love to share regards sarang
From India, Thana
prakhar_ss@yahoo.co.in
sarang sir i want that attached document for the job analysis which u had sent to alisha & if you can help me regarding some good matter on PMS so that i can use it in my project report it'll be really helpful
From India, Hyderabad
sarang11

hello Alisa,
no issues ... if you want anything else just let me know as i am in to a job where it the need of the time ,demand of the job, and greed for knowledge is always there , so if you let me know in case if some help required i will help you out with some things
you can also get in touch with me on
regards
sarang
Prakhar: you can also drop me aline of the above mentioned e mail address , i will send you some relally nice stuff...
also let me know your views and understanding on PMS.... lets stratwith the 1st part and lets understand what is PMS and why it is used....
please let me knw..
regards
sarang

From India, Thana
sjhing
I am keen to learn more on this Job Analysis. Do you all have any other forms / format which can be referred for further action? Pls advise. Your sharing on this matter is greatly appreciated. TQ.
From Malaysia, Bayan Lepas
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.