No Tags Found!

Rekha

HI friends, See the Innovative ideas for suicides!
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 4_209.jpg (40.1 KB, 536 views)
File Type: jpg 3_199.jpg (37.6 KB, 463 views)
File Type: jpg 2_144.jpg (27.2 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpg 1_911.jpg (26.9 KB, 448 views)

Rekha

few more.............
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 7_108.jpg (35.4 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg 6_639.jpg (45.7 KB, 403 views)
File Type: jpg 5_818.jpg (18.9 KB, 407 views)

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Rekha ji.
Namaskar.
Your thread has three implications:
1. It is to be seen how many citehr members adopt your ideas.
2.Once the methods become successful you can send the metheds to be documented in accidental deaths and suicides of National crime records bureau.
3. If your methods become popular, then average life expectancies will go down.
Right?
regards

From India, Delhi
Vani

Hi Rekha,
Really innovative and nice, but as Dr. Sahab says it could also have implications...so do keep up this good work...it is one thing that we can do without hurting anyone to stop the enormours growth rate in population.
Vani

From India, Madras
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Vani ji.
namaskar.
Probably you are still thinking in terms of "to stop the enormours growth rate in population." Those days have gone. Now united nations is worried about below replacement level of fertility around the world. Japan and north Korea are heading the list in this respect. In India Keral heads the list to be followed by Tamil Nadu.
Nature takes care of herself.
regards

From India, Delhi
scare_crow

Dear Rekha.. This is to goood + humourous.... Dr jogeshwarji ke funde i can’t understand :shock: -scare_crow
From India, Mumbai
Rekha

Hi All,
thanks a lot to all of you for your appreciations!!
Hi Scare' Yes!! you are right. Dr jogeshwarji ke funde nobody can't understand :) :). But seriously his way of asking things or giving his opinion in some or the other way leads to some right conclusions or some other informative news. right???????
tke cre
rekha

From India, Delhi
bala1

Rekha, Just to add to the end of your last sentence: ............... and infinite possiblities! Bala
From India, Madras
Rekha

Dear Jogeshwarji,
u got me wrong... perhaps in a different way.. anyways, i never meant that........ so accroding to me ... we accept you what u r... there is no room for any suggestions.......thats it...
rekha

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Deepali ji
Your post is of best humour. Let me add to it
1. In the university of my study a science talent scholar studied wide range of books on suicide to decide the best method. He decided it as by hanging. What he did was that he heaped up all books on suicide below the fan point and hanged himself.
2. at one stage Supreme court had stayed death sentences to decide the least painful method of killing. After all considerations it decided that hanging is the least painful method of killing.
But though I have no possessive relation with you in any manner whatsoever I do not like to lose you.
regards
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.