Bhardwaj Ramesh

Dear Friends, Sharing very useful presentation. Plz share your views.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt OSHA.ppt (5.62 MB, 1709 views)

gmohan0107

Dear Ramesh, Thank you for an excellent presentation on safety. You have given us a very detailed material on Accidents, near misses, causes and remedies.
From India, Madras
dipil

Dear Mr. Bhardwaj Ramesh
This is really a great one... I have gone through it quickly... Great inputs getting... ABC Model explained in quite well manner...
I came across Candy Jar Example????? It's new to me... Can you please explain me what does it???
Expecting to get the views of our other members also...

From India
Bhardwaj Ramesh

Dear Friends ,
Thanks very much for your comments. this is the feedback...............proper and complete communication which makes us feel good. It encourges us and our team members to post good materials on this site for the benefit of our team mmbers.
Thanks again..

From India, New Delhi
dipil

Dear All
I had been faced the following question in one of the training session against which I failed to answer. Can any of the learned member help me to know the answer:
Who develops the ABC Model which we used to explain BBS.
Can anyone lead me to the source of this information?
Thanks in advance.

From India
V.Raghunathan

Dear Ramesh Bharadwaj
An Excellent presentation.
This can be used for internal training directly by all those in-charge of SHE programme.
With the unprecedented growth in industrial activities, it is imperative that safety also gets its due place for accident free record.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.