MarcoDM
Hi there,

I need your precious help to define HR policies & procedures to make processes clear between holding and subsidiaries.

I don't need something like HR HANDBOOK/MANUAL, similar to the attached one (shared on citehr) about hiring criteria, compensation, diversity inside a company etc. I'm look for something different.

The basic idea is that my company is a Group:

HOLDING-CORPORATE (ZZZ)

- COMPANY XX

- COMPANY XY

- COMPANY TT

So, from an HOLDING-CORPORATE point of view I need to point out processes/practices/procedures/guidelines that companies should follow in they own activities and in the relation with the corporate level. So the author is CORPORATE HR DIRECTOR of ZZZ, whereas the readers-target are the HR managers or general managers of the subsidiaries companies (XX, XY, TT)

By example:

1. RECRUITMENT

a)SOURCES

a1) Leased labour agencies

a1.1 framework agreements (who is responsible to arrange them? how often?)

a1.2 using out-of-the-agreement-agencies (in which cases, when do subsidiary companies should ask and wait for authorization?)

and so on. Anyone can help me? Thank you in advance,

m

From Italy, Roncade
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc hr_manual_435.doc (352.5 KB, 190 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.