dhruvsandeep
Dear Friends,
i received a prohibitory Order from Employees Provident Fund Organization Saying to pay the Dues of Previous Years 2006 to 2009 but i have no dues as per my records in organization. and have all the annual returns submitted proofs. So help me out here what to do.. Thanks.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg P.F. Order 001.jpg (960.5 KB, 31 views)

BrainLight HR Solutions

Dear Sandeep
This notice is issued to you under section 8B) Issue of certificate to the Recovery Officer and section 8F) Other modes of recovery.
There could be many reasons why this notice has been sent to you, in few cases due to error in EPFO software, not updating of annual returns, error in reconciliation of deposited cheques with Bank etc.
You need to meet first Mr. J Srinivas (Enforcement Officer) to know the details of recovery and the reason for recovery, after knowing the problem you can find the solutions.
BrainLight HR Solutions

From India, Mumbai
Pragnaa HR Compliance Services

Hi, Whatever the reason, if there is no due, prepare a suitable reply and submit to the authority along with the necessary proofs, immediately and get the acknowledgement for proof of submission.
From India, Chennai
malikjs

Dear
These are recovery orders issued to your bank for recovery.you have not attended the proceedings when you were called to give your explanation
during the proceedings at Regional provident fund office.
Now you donot have any alternate except to go to appeal against this order in Provident fund tribunal which is appelate court situated in new delhi.
please hire one good advocate who can takeup your case

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.