purohitvishakha
Hello,
I have gone through lots of discussion of PF and ESI, still need to ask:
Please suggest me how to apply PF ad ESi for a Hotel staff,
till ow I am the only employee for Hotel as I am HR for group, I have to do all work related to HR (Recruitment, Pay Roll, PF ad ESI policy to establish, etc)
Please suggest Setp by setp procedure to start PF and ESI as I have to do this from next month.
regards,
Vishakha

From India, Mumbai
pandit satish

Vishakha
Do not need to worry PF and ESI are the same for all industries.
I am posting details of PF and ESI WILL HELP YOU A LOT.
PF limit is 6500 and ESI limit is 15000 of basic.
go on......................... ok.
Satish

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls complete basic of PF&ESI.xls (41.5 KB, 6921 views)
File Type: xls STATUTORY COMPLIANCE FORMS.xls (178.0 KB, 3535 views)

Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. Visakha,

ESI is applicable if the employee strength is 10 and more. As per the ESIC Act, 1948 the following is required for registration - (Procedure is similiar for all states) -

- Memorandum and Articles of Association

- Copy of Strength of Employees wherein it is exceeding more than 10 with the aid of power.

- Copies of Attendance/wage register for the month, in which 20 or more were/are employed for wages.

- Copy of Pan Application

- Copy of Registration Certificate under The A.P. Shops and Commercial Establishments Act.,1988

- Licence under Contract (Registration & Abolition) Act.,

- Rent/Lease deed ownership ownership documents/tax paid receipt, as the case may be.

- Bank Account Details

- EPF Code No. if any

- Name and Address of clients to whom services are rendered with copies of their acceptance letters. Are they separately covered under ESI, if so, code number to be furnished

According to the EPF Actt, 1952 The following are the requirments:

- Proforma Invoice to be filled. – Form will be provided by the Dept., Information required i.e. Name of Employee, Father’s, Date of Birth, Date of Joining and Basic and DA).

- Form No.5A to be filled. Form will be provided by the Dept.,

- Copy of First Invoice.

- Copy of Rent/Lease Agreement. If the premises is own a copy of latest tax paid receipt.

- List of Branches/Factories with Address and Tel.Nos.etc.,

- Copy of Partnership Agreement or Memorandum and Articles of Association.

- All copies of Registration/Licences under different Enactments to be enclosed.

- Strength from inception of the company (Date of Incorporation) month wise to be provided.

- Balance Sheet from the set-up of the Establishment/Factory/Organization.

- List of outsourcing services like House Keeping, Security and any other contract services with their Agreements and strength.

- Pay Order to be enclosed alongwith coverage application for the first month wherein staff strength is exceeding more than 20.

- The actual strength of employees shall be furnished in Proforma for Coverage in Page 3 (Maximum No. of employees which shall include the employees as per salary statement i.e. existing and resigned employees)

- The month wise employment strength from the date of set up i.e. all employees including existing and resigned employees shall be provided – Ref Sl.No.5(ii) of proforma for coverage.

- To check with the company whether they the contribution shall be paid on actual basic salary or whether they are restricting to a basic salary of Rs.6500/-PM.

- The Existing employee i.e. those drawing a Basic Salary of Rs.6500/- PM and above and below shall be provided in Sl.No.12 for Proforma for Coverage.

- To check for employees who want to opt out of the pf in respect of excluded employees.

- To check in case of any voluntary contribution.

This seemed to be a lengthy email for me, sorry was unable to attach the document. I hope this would be of your knowledge and use.

From India, Visakhapatnam
pandit satish

Dear Sharmila Das mam, Could you tell me how to hire a people through portal like naukari and monster. Kindly help me in steps of portal hiring. Regards Satish
From India, New Delhi
purohitvishakha
Thank you Sharmila that will defiantly help me. After reading all the doc. which are necessary as you mentioned I should start this procedure after one month. Vishakha
From India, Mumbai
Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. Vishakha, Good Luck..!! Feel free to post in case of any other help. There are seniors and super moderators who might also help you in this regards.
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Satish,

There are many effective ways of hiring. Initially, you have to know what you want in your hire and what you can offer.

- Make a write up with a detailed list of the job description and describe the roles and responsibilities.

- In Portals, after you log in as an employer, you will certainly find required fields that has to be filled is mandatory.

- The search should be appropriate. For instance you are hiring a Java with C++ skillset, the opt should be very clear ("Java Developer") AND C++. If any of the JD says .Net will be good. Then the search goes ("Java Developer" AND C++) OR (Java Developer AND C++) AND .NET.

- Why AND and OR - "AND" is to include the specific skillset and "OR" is to exclude the specific skill set.

- Precise location would be good, incase if the employer looks out for candidates from outstation also a couple of locations near to th eprescribed location can be suggested.

- Sourcing Aftermath:

- Email the JD and check whether the candidate has adequate skillset.

- Check how much thge candidate can rate in each skillset.

- Ask questions related to the subject (before that you could even gather a few from seniors, internet and other sources laudable.

- If satisfied check with the candidates current salary and expeted salary.

- Check for location/ relocation.

- Negotiation is the major part where the recruiter sould be aware of. You may give him the slab in which he may fall for that category but never commit.

- Check if candidate has all the appropriate documents that could be submitted for his final interview.

- Ask him to refer your website and company information (candidate can be endorsed).

- Lastly, notify candidate the benefits that company provides after the selection.

Find the above and incase of any further clarifications you may write with your queries.

pandit satish

Mam one more question sorry it is apart from line that,Why you explain the answer in such a great way? I mean I have seen your all reply that you have solved many of us"s query in just one reply with simple words. Why???????????
Keep helping us.
With lots of thanks
Satish

From India, New Delhi
Sharmila Das

Dear Mr. Satish,
Thank you for the appreciation.
Many of us have different queries with diversifying thoughts like chalk and cheese. I just want to make sure to let a brief outcome in one shot and mark rest to their resolution. "I'll Learn as I share".I will definitely keep posting as much as I know.

pandit satish

mam, What is contract labor and how it is hired.and what are the documents to be maintain to retain them in organisation. Satish
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.