knlmalik1
Hi All,
Need your help/advice.
My company has lot of temporary employees working in our branch offices across the 4 major cities.
As a result We are looking at coming up with proper guidelines pertaining to the employment of temporary employees. These guidelines should cover what all things we should keep in mind regarding their employment so that we mitigate at any kind of risks associated with temp employment.
Kindly help me with this.
regards,
knl

From India, Amritsar
vishram18

Hi !!!
As per your topic, I would like to give you helpful Pro-forma for appointment of temporary employees in which you find guidelines which are mandatory to keep organizational environment healthy & fine.

From India, Bombay
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc letter of appointment for temporary employee.doc (25.0 KB, 3715 views)

Muralidhar Chatragadda

Dear Mr.Vishram,
Really it is a gud one for the temporary employees, and i would like to clarify one thing regarding ESI, ie, If an employee is sick and unable to stand in the Queue at ESI hospital, next day is sunday and approached a private hospital as the issue is bit serious and got cured form Dengue fever, Is there any chance to claim for the expenses and sick leave...Kindly let me know sir...
Regards,
Muralidhar.Ch

From India, Hyderabad
infra_vijay@rediffmail.com

Dear Mr.Vishram,
Really it is a gud one for the temporary employees, and i would like to clarify one thing regarding ESI, ie, If an employee is sick and unable to stand in the Queue at ESI hospital, next day is sunday and approached a private hospital as the issue is bit serious and got cured form Dengue fever, Is there any chance to claim for the expenses and sick leave...Kindly let me know sir...
Regards,
Muralidhar.Ch

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.