No Tags Found!

mchetna
Greetings,
I have newly joint an Indian School in Qatar as a HR Assistant and need to form HR Policy for the organization.
Please could anyone help me with how to go about forming a HR policy for a school in Doha-Qatar.
Thanks
Regards,
CM
7mchetna at gmail dot com

From India, Mumbai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Chetna,
Please refer the below link below.
https://www.citehr.com/attachments/1...?status=logged
You can use the research option, you will find lot of stuff.

From India, Mumbai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Chetna, Please also refer the attached file. It seems to be helpful for you.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Personnel_Handbook_QATAR UNIVERSITY.pdf (236.1 KB, 404 views)

mchetna
Dear Mitra,
Thank you so much.. It would be great if you could also help me with an organization structure pertaining to a school, which includes teaching and non-teaching staff and the channel of communication and reporting levels.
Do you have hr policy of any indian school like dps or birla or any other indian school in doha
Thank you.
Regards,
Chetna

From India, Mumbai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Chetna, Since I do not belong to education industry. Exact help from my side is not possible. Try out google you may find stuff. I got the above attachment from google only.
From India, Mumbai
SAHAYA VALAN T

Dear Mitra,
Can you please tell me that how you got offer there in Qatar? because i am also trying to get a job in overseas for the past 6 months but not yet get a chance. I am also having the same experience in HR Administrations that what you have.
Kindly advice me... and looking forward your response.
Thanks and Regards
Valan
Chennai
+91 9944284528

From India, Madras
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Mr. Valan, Same here my friend. I am senior to you in this regard, trying for last 3 years. So please stand in queue.
From India, Mumbai
SAHAYA VALAN T

Dear Mitra, Please let me know whether you are in India or Qatar? Regards Valan +91 9944284528
From India, Madras
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Mr. Valan, As mentioned in my signature, my profile I am based out of New Delhi, India.
From India, Mumbai
SAHAYA VALAN T

Dear Mitra, Yeah, Did you have any idea to get a job in overseas. Regards Valan +91 9944284528 Chennai
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.