No Tags Found!

louisbritto

To reach the highest pinnacle of success we must have the ability to judge people correctly. Sometime due to lack of understanding people correctly we are unable to give them their due treatment, which is not correct. We should try to understand people who come in our contact and should talk and behave with them accordingly. Respecting the wicked and ignoring the intelligent is not only harmful for our own self but it is also against human culture. If we want to become successful in life we must judge people. It has been emphasized in holy books that we must behave in a desired manner. We have the treasure of trust and respect, but we should not waste it on anyone who is not worthy of.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Enrich your personality with judging people correctly.pdf (184.7 KB, 297 views)

shri.haripr@gmail.com
Hi Everyone,
Good Evening !
Iam working as a HR Recruiter in IT company....
I like to improve my convincing skill and judging skill in Onboarding the candidate... kindly help me out
Thanks and regards
Hari Priya

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.