ramanarg

My Dear Friends,

After serving a huge heavy chemical manufacturing industry in South Tamil Nadu for more than 31 years, I opted for voluntary retirement to start up my own Life Improvement Mind Engineering (LIME) from November 2011.

I occupied vital posts in my erstwhile organization and worked as Executive Secretary to Senior Vice President - the Unit Chief. I was with the Management in 3 wage settlements and 5 bonus settlements. I was in addition to my job handled three vital departments - Administration - Public Relations - Transport. As the person next to Sr.VP, I handled labor, Unions, Politicians, Big Brothers of Local Villagers, Government Officials and more importantly the conflicts among HODs.

I have been toying with an idea of creating a PPT on office politics which is prevalent in almost all the establishments and now I have done that for the information and benefit of my friends here. I am sure sharing my experience on the subject will benefit my friends.

Warm Regards.

Ganesh Ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Office Politics - Copy (2).pdf (1.95 MB, 1506 views)

nithya_saimech

A comprehensive and thorough study on office politics.
It's really a good job.When I read through the material, I felt as if someone from my office
had prepared this.Thanks for sharing such a vital source of knowledge.

From India, chennai
durgamohan

Very well put together. One can see clearly your years of experience in the corporate world has resulted in this wonderful piece. However I am afraid how many will actually follow. Bosses allow/permit others to play politics knowing fully well that it is harmful and futile.
In Indian context, where we try to build rapport first (relationship-oriented culture), will make it all the more difficult to stop office politics. As you have rightly said, it should start with the boss himself/herself.
Thanks a lot for a wondeful presentation.
Dr. M. DURGAMOHAN

ramanarg

Thank you Doctor Durga..... These few words clearly show your mind and experience. I am basically a psychologist and clinical hypnotherapist taken up Administration .... The present day cut throat competition vying for position and remuneration paves way for ugly politics.
We cannot banish this altogether but guard ourselves against the onslaught.
Regards.
Ganesh Ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
ramanarg

O!!!! Thank you Angelin. You have taken few precious moments of yours to view my presentation and comment. I need comments from people like you,. Regards. ganesh ramachandran
From India, Tiruppur
rao.ragvendra

Dear Ganesh Ji,
Thank You very much - for the wonderful ppt on office politics.
But the content is very much boss centric.
It would be really nice to see the employee part in politics and how to avoid them.
Rest good stuff.
Thanks

From India, Mumbai
ramanarg

My dear Mr.Rao,
I have specifically prepared this for Managers who can and should control and contain or even banish the ugly office politics. HR and Admin Executives who are at the helm of affairs are the ones having responsibility on this score. People at the lower cadre will be like that only. I have also highlighted the employee part also again from the Management angle.
I thank you very much for your kind commets.
With warm regards,
Ganesh Ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
Karam Nehra

Sir, It is very good presentation on ugly office politics normally found in every office. karam
From India
sayoni_g

This presentation is absolutely for Corporates.Its our pleasure to get this presention through Mr.Ganesh Ramachandra.
Thanks a lot for Sharing with us.......it really helps a lot to improve our Company. Wonder full Job.....

From India, Calcutta
IShweta Dubey

Very enriching post sir. Plz share some guiding behaviours for the subordinates also for avoiding politics at workplace. Regards Shweta
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.