Vaish

Hi all, Njoy the pictures....small sentences,,,but big meanings...:)
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg pic15890_952.jpg (20.8 KB, 384 views)
File Type: jpg pic15350_155.jpg (22.3 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg pic15006_551.jpg (21.0 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg pic06729_135.jpg (16.1 KB, 315 views)

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Anu ji.
I am seriously making effort to locate people who are to practise:
LIFE AS A CHALLENGE CROSS IT AND LIFE AS A BED OF ROSES EXPLORE IT.
Are you one Anu ji?
Is there any body else?
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Anu ji. So Anu ji. May I conclude that you are neither with your sermons nor with me? May I then like to know the utility of sermons? regards
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Bala ji.
As you know, I suppose, neither I challenge nor I accept any challenge. If it appears as challege, then I am sorry. As I find a good geal of sermons in citehr, I wanted to know their utility.
regards

From India, Delhi
Noel
Namaskar ("Greetings" if I do not assume the meaning wrongly) DrJi (if I may address you as such),

Your statement caught my attention. And I would like to share some thoughts with you.

I think your statement holds more truth to life than most of us will know, and maybe a key to the path of enlightenment too? :wink: "meet challenges with budo and then enjoy life like there is no tomorrow." will be my interpretation of what you just said. I apologise again, for I will again contribute my understanding to Morehei Ueshiba, founder of aikido. This little old man lead me to understand more about myself and my surroundings and life than any other. Only regret is that I was not able to meet this great man. It is funny how sometimes we find that we learn lifes' lesson from the most unlikely places. :D

Nonetheless, I learn this lesson the hard way. Up to about a couple of years ago, I thought that I died and gone to hell, but we just called it earth. I was tire and afraid to meet challanges and bed of roses was a fairy tale told to children before their bed time. Through aikido, I slowly began to understand that life is not complicated at all, in fact, life is the simplest thing that humans can experience. We are binded by chains of our own making, and the only one who has the key to unchain us, is we ourselves. And many people are simply blind to this simple fact. Ask anyone around the question, if life simple or complicated? A majority will answer complicated. But if you think a little harder, ponder a little deeper you will find that the answer is life is simple. (Drji, is life simple or complicated in your opinion? :) ) It is either a do or dont. Nothing more, nothing less. But I had to trash, stomp, burn my ego (which I am still doing) in order for me to start learning this lesson. Letting go of set perception/belief is not easy. To start listening and unlearning is harder still.

I guess what I am trying to share is that, we got to take up the challenges that life throw at us with a smile in our face and gladness in our hearts that we are able to meet such challenges. That we are able to learn, grow and bring ourselves to a higher level of existance. And at the same time, appreciate our surroundings, nature, family, friends, love, companionship. Explore all things that are simple and in front of us, within our grasps and appreciation. Seek the happiness that is already all around us.

The quote you made is simple but not easy to do. It is a worth task for humankind.

And to your question about who practices it? I do hope at the very end of my life, I can proudly claim that I was one of them. :wink:

love and peace, DrJi.

From Malaysia, Johor Bahru
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Noel ji.

Namskar.

Three cheers for your commitment for your mission and success achieved so far. Let God bless you to take the mission to 6.2 billion. I think, I have answered all you wanted.

Namaskar is not exactly greetings. Greetings is applicable while meeting but namaskar is applicable both in meeting and parting. It connotes deep respect for senoirs or equals. It denotes-rising up, folding the hands in front of the fore head and then touching the fore head with the folded hands. While touching orally it is said "Namaskar".

regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear frieds.
Namaskar.
From the topic"Live life easily" we have discussed only the word easiy. In this count some of us are challengers and some of us are bed rosers and some are fence sitters.
Now discuss on life. Now a days you will find real age calculators as well as life span calculators in the net. Some of you may have tried to check up your present level force of life.
However, we have a very simple exercise.
Stand up on a soft ground. Hop to hit your buttocks by your heals. Go on hopping and hitting in a sequence as many times as you can. Now make the following obeservations.
1.How many times could you hit?
2.Check up daily. Are the number of hits increasing/decreasing day by day?
3. Are you able to do this "hit the buttocks" exercise daily/
4.Are you enjoying the exercise?
5.After doing can you guess its benefits?
6.After doing can you say that it is an indicator of the force of your life?
7.After doing what are your further comments on the exercise?
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.