No Tags Found!

Baskaran KS

Greetings from OMI!
A 3 days programme on “M A P (Measuring of Attitudes & Personality)” – Battery of 5 Gems Certification which is a highly acclaimed programme with the Managers, Leaders at Senior levels in the Industry is scheduled at different cities
This once in a life time opportunity is for you to grab now at BANGALORE (28 to 30 June 2012), MUMBAI (July 9 to 11, 2012), HYDERABAD (August 9 to 11, 2012), DELHI (September 20 to 22, 2012), CHENNAI (October 29 to 31, 2012), PUNE (November 28 to 30, 2012), COCHIN (December 27 to 29, 2012 & KOLKATA (January 28 to 30, 2013).
The MAP5 Certification opens up exciting opportunities for several important areas like Training & Development, Coaching, Counseling, Mentoring, Performance Management and Organisational development.
Look forward to be of professional help in understanding People's BAT - Behaviour, Attitude & Thinking. You can call me on +91 9989022805 for any further information or clarification.

From India, Hyderabad
sreesamkris

MAP Your Strengths and your Future Now the scientific way by Measuring Attitudes and Personality.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MAP Your Strengths Your Future.pdf (783.2 KB, 99 views)

Baskaran KS

Hi Murali,
We appreciate your interest in MAP 5 programme. Please let me know your mail-id and contact # so that i will be sending all the details.
Mean while, you can see the previous mail from Mr.Sreenidhi, which has the brochure attached and you can open it and see.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.