nimita.nair

Dear Friends from the HR fraternity,
I am working towards streamlining the Exit process of employees.
We have a standard format ion place for the handover of assets, no dues form etc. However what we are finding hard to incorporate is formal flow and handover of responsibilities.
For e.g : if Mr. A resigns, his successor to the role - Mr. B should know what is to be done, what is already done, what is pending, where are the related files & fodlers etc.
Please help me with this.
This handover would be from relieving employee to next employee who takes charge

From India, Ahmadabad
jeevarathnam

Hi Ms. Nimitha
I do agree as it is quite difficult to handle the issue. It happens in the most of the places. The best suggestion will be it is better to take the handing over of the formal flow and responsibilities to the Department Head or Team Lead. The reason is they may have fair idea about the product/project. They may have fair knowledge and may get all the details from them. They can even make a document on that.
Other option is if all the employees maintains all the documentation properly then at any moment any body can easily access all the documents. Only thing he the employee who is leaving is just has to brief the new employee.
I just given my opinions and awaiting for more inputs :)

From India, Bangalore
rsjdw84

Hello,
Alongwith handover of assets, handover of responsibilities is of absolute importance.
We need to make sure that the person will not leave giving half of the job knowledge to the assessor.
Also person who is taking handover should understand all the tasks even the small & rare ones.
In our Co. I have prepared a handover paper for reception profile. I hope it may be useful for you.
You just need to mention the activities / tasks according to the post of the person who is leaving.
Thanks
Sharvari Oak
Manager HR
DEPL

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Handover Paper.xls (23.5 KB, 13044 views)

nimita.nair

Thank you to you HR buddies for the feedback.
Right now I am working on a complete Employee Exit Process, from the time of resignation to the last working day of the employee.
Any SOP, guidance relevant is most welcome!

From India, Ahmadabad
silambarasansunbar@gmail.com

Dear Balaji, Hereby attached for the handover form. for your information and have using my office also. With regards, Silambarasan.S 9842962044
From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Handing over form.doc (31.5 KB, 9070 views)

rajesh-m1

Dear team, I need a Resort GM Handover checklist list. Please share it
From India, Bengaluru
Babulals
This format is really useful for HRD, especially new HR associates want to use this format, Certainly this format will help the senior management team. Thanks for sharing the file.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.