No Tags Found!

Amol***

Dear All, I am working with one MNC organisation since last three months, Just now I resign; and till last date my duration with this company would be 4 months and 5 days. My question is – Can I get My PF amount (fully). Because I heard that, if someone leave company about 3 months then he/ she can get only PF contribution amount not Pension contribution amount. Is it true? Your valuable suggestions will be appreciable.
Regards,
Amol

From India, Mumbai
khanna009

ya you will be getting the pf contribution only,pension amount will be given if you contribute to 6 months only.
From India, Hyderabad
Amol***

Thank you Sir. Have one more question regarding the same topic- means Pf contribution is 3.67 % on basic but what would be employer contribution for Pf amount (means is there any admin charges are included or not?).
I think:-
- 3.67 % from employee side
- 3.67 % from employer side
- 1.10 % admin charges on Pf contribution.
Is this right calcuation (for PF) only.
Regards,
Amol

From India, Mumbai
abbasiti

For pension minimum 10years' service required. If the service less than 10years, one time withdrawal benefit can be claimed subject to a minimum service of 6 months. If the service is even less, the pensionable service can be transfered to club with future service. Sheme Certificate can also be applied.
Abbas.P.S

From India, Bangalore
sumitk.saxena

Mr. Khanna is right you can withdraw your EPF accumulation only not eps rather to withdraw get your accumaulation transferred. sumit
From India, Ghaziabad
Amol***

ok.. It means I can transfer my PF to new account. Sir but thing is here my PF number is from Maharashtra and my new PF number would be from Gurgaon. so will there any problem to transfer this pf amount to new account.
From India, Mumbai
Santosh_Nayak

Dear Amol,
You have the full right on the amount what ever you and your employer contributed towards the PF account, wheather it is for 3 months or for 1 day, and about the pension, you must have to complete 6 month in one org. for avail the pension scheme.
Transfering the PF is not an issue, submit the Form 13 to your current employer and they will take care of the rest.

From India, Calcutta
Amol***

Thanks dear all,
Still I have not clear with one point; If I do PF Transfer formality then shall I get transfer my pension amount. OR if I fill form no13 then shall i get transfer my full PF and Pension amount in new PF account.
Regards,
Amol

From India, Mumbai
Santosh_Nayak

Dear Amol, Definitely the Pension amount will get transfered along with the PF Amount. Attaching the Form 13. plz go through it.
From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Transfer-Form-13-revised.pdf (24.2 KB, 1435 views)

bijusimon

Employee contribution is 12%, and employer contributes 13.61% out of which 8.33% - Pension 3.67% - PF 1.10% - PF Admn Charge 0.50% - EDLI 0.01% - EDLI Admn Charge
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.