pca

Dear friends, Pl find attached circular dated 5.6.2012 on the above subject. Thanks
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Withdrawal of PF for housing loan 5.6.2012.pdf (177.1 KB, 3222 views)

ritus123

Dear PC Agarwal,
Thanks for sharing the information.
Can you please highlight some more details on the "Copy of Agreement" in purchase of House/flat by the member.
Is the required Agreement has to be in the name of member or spouse only?
Or can it be in the name of the member's father/mother?
Thnaks,
RituS

From India, Gurgaon
korgaonkar k a

Thank you Shri. Agrawal ji for sharing valuable information as always.
Regards.
Keshav Korgaonkar
Shantadurgaent.com,Insurance Advisors,Corporate Advisors,Legal Advise,Wage and salary,Shantadurgaent.com,Labour Compliance Audit,SSI registration,NOC from

From India, Mumbai
pca

Para 68B of PF Scheme providing for withdrawal of contribution and copy of Form 31 and declaration are attached for your reference. Thanks
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form31_Declaration.pdf (17.0 KB, 1340 views)
File Type: pdf Form31.pdf (921.8 KB, 580 views)
File Type: doc Para 68B of Employees PF Scheme.doc (46.5 KB, 837 views)

pramodthakar

Thanks for your valuable sharing.
I would like to know one more clarification in this regard,
for the purpose of Housing loan, the proposed property
should be in the name of applicant and if jointly held with
Spouce only. If joint name is of son or daughter, father,
mother it is not acceptable.
Any changes are made in this condition ?
Regards,
Pramod Thakar
Pune

From India, Pune
ritus123

Dear Mr. Agrawal,
Thanks for the above valuable post.
I have one query about PF & ESI deduction on Labour Charges. If our company is hiring some contractual labour for some repair/ maintenance work for say around 2 to 3 days work & if suppose the contractor is not having the PF or ESIC no. Then being the Principal employer do we have to deduct the PF/ ESI of the labour?
**What will be the total %ge for the same- is it on the total charges/ per day or applicable on the service charges only?
**What is the process to deposit the same in EPF deptt.?
**Is there any delay charges on this amount if we deposit the amount in the EPFO deptt. of last 2 years.
Please share your valubale feedback on these queries.
Thanks & Regards,
Ritu

From India, Gurgaon
Chidambaraguru
Dear thks for this information my friend was applied housing loan so it is very use full one for claim chidambaraguru
From India, Tirunelveli
ashokchplacewell@gmail.com

Dear sir, Good Morning! I want to take pf Housing loan from pf account. please suggest how to take pf housing loan procedure and forms?

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.