No Tags Found!

anshoo kapoor
MY query is without warning letter can my senior send me home without asking any justification please revert
The base of this i had a fight with a girl staff because of sales she was a new joiniee i was just telling her what she done is wrong but i was little rude and i m working with my firm over 3years

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev.Himachali

Kindly check your company policies, if your behavior with that lady is classified under "sexual harassment" then you can be terminated without notice and without explanation.
From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear Mr. Anshoo Kapoor,
I wonder why your senior will send you home for being little rude with a female sale's staff. This matter need to be sorted out once for all. If you knew that she was wrong, there is a way for explaining things. In case, if you can't explain her in a easiest/simplest way, you could have updated your senior about her mistake and made her learn and unlearn procedures/process or whatever it is.
If you had realized your mistake, its better you apologize and ensure that it is not repeated again in the future.
Kindly don't take undue advantage of being with the same firm for the past 3years.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
janarthanan .v

Hi Friend,
Please clarify the following;
* Whether the girl made any complaint against you to the Principal Employer?
* Fight Means Verbally or by Physical movement?
* Refer Sexual harrasment policies in your company standing order :
Please note that handle women employee's genuinenly. Because this policy is applicable to women, i.e., if women harrased by phsically or by sight or by any symbols and etc., it will be against to men.
Also beauty of this law, if men harrassed by women, this will not do anything against women.
Thanks,
Jana

From India, Madras
skhadir

Dear Mr. Sanjeev,
Kindly consider my advice below.
You assumptions will definitely confuse all those member reading this thread. Kindly try to acquire more details/information before you post your comments. A verbal fight with a LADY arising due to xyz reason cannot be classified under SEXUAL HARASSMENT POLICY.
I hope you understood what i meant.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
loginmiracle

Dear Anshoo,

Going by your brief description we are not able to make out what went wrong. In the first place, legally speaking your so called senior don't have any power to send you out becauz he is not the appointing authority.. Legally other than the appointing authority no one has powers to do so. Friends have touched upon a sensitive subject of "sexual harassment to women in workplace" . I think everybody should understand the topic first and then discuss whether Anshoo is in this bracket or not. Please refer the attachment for some details about it.

I'm not sure whether you R covered under Fatories Act or Shops Act. But provisions under both are more or less similar.

Secondly had she complained against you, what picture she described about the incident which weighed more heavily in the whole episode ,that you have to talk to your senior or Mmt. to find out what went wrong. Most probably her part of story should have been very severe as it resulted in the marching orders to you.

If you consider yourself genuinely blameless, which could be supported by eye witnesses, you can fight it out. Otherwise choice is yours.

kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc The Gender Sensitisation -Sexual Harassment to women.doc (58.5 KB, 503 views)

anil.arora

The very first thing what I dont understand is why you came with this thread tittle "RESEARCH WHY"

Are you here to resolve your query, to get answers of your question or to know what is right and wrong after what has happened with you, or you are here to make a research on this kind of issues.

"You are here to know what your senior has done with you is right or wrong and how can you proceed now to save your job" so you must have come with a similar subject/tittle not with RESEARCH WHY.

I hope next time you will take care of that and consider these things while choosing your Thread/Discussion Topics.

Second, I agree with Mr Khadir and Mr. Amit, this kind of issues can be sorted out easily without showing this unprofessional behavior what your employer/seniors has shown here in your case.

A warning letter of MISCONDUCT according to the general procedure could have been issued to you or any employee whoever found with this kind of act, but cant be terminated. But if found with this kind of act/behavior again under company/organization premises for two or more times even after issuing Warning Letter, can be terminated without further warning or notice, and in your case there is nothing like that, therefore, they certainly have done wrong with you.

And this is not a Sexual Harassment case, not at all.

One more thing, Mr/Ms Anshoo Kapoor, I would like to say here is that you must have control on yourself while talking to your Juniors as they are not just your juniors/trainee but new at the environment, and have no experienc and maturity at work like you have. Mistakes are expected by them as it is a learning time for them being a new one and just have joined you. And if they found with any mistake, it doesn't mean you have right to treat them like you have done. (You have accepted above.)

Even it is your duty to take these things wisely and let your trainees/juniors know how can they prevent making mistakes and you need to play a role of guide/mentor being a senior person.

Now back to your case, from how many days you are not continuing your services? and if they have not issued you any termination letter yet, you need to speak to them again and say sorry to your seniors even to the girl whom you have done this. The situation at the time of act, we all can understand what has impacted on your seniors but now the time has passed and you must visit them again. Im sure this will work for you and also you can set an example for others.

Do not make phone calls or speak to any one in your company but need to make direct visit and speak to your HR personnel first and later to your Senior/Boss/Supervisor

From India, Gurgaon
anshoo kapoor
Hi, Everyone

thanks for replying but i have going to explain every thing , it was 12th may Sunday afternoon every body on the floor and sales really not happing in our company we have to attend costumer turn wise every other staff is on 0 till afternoon and my sales is around 44 thousand individual so my manager calls me and tell me just help others also so i just stared with girl and help her by attending her costumer and that costumer bought stuff for 17 thousand it means her turn was finished after couple of costumer walks in i was try to use my turn suddenly girl come between i thought she trying to help me so i step back those costumer bought around stuff of 6 thousand when i tried to punch the bill the girl staff snatch clothes from me and telling me in a rude way that this sale is mine i told her we talk later about this she not ready to listen so i just punch the bill and say thanks & sorry to costumer after costumer left the store i just hold girl hand and tell her lets discuss this out side after that my manager settle down the matter we all go home , Next morning when i open store my manager & regional manager comes to store and said me what you think about your self you should leave for home its been one week they dint ask for clarification then they ask me put my resignation and they take back the girl and hold my salary so i just put the resignation but i was so upset after giving more than 3yrs to company as a best employee get awarded couple of times as a star performer i don't no why he just taking it personal to my situation bcoz he appoint the girl staff and they goes out also very regular so please suggest

From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Dear Mr. Anshoo Kapoor,
Why did you hold girl's hand? Was it necessary for you?
You were EMOTIONAL and it is not the RIGHT WAY to explain especially a FEMALE because it is NOT ACCEPTABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES because of our CULTURE.
Love your job but not the company. Learn to live in the world of CUT THROAT COMPETITION and never think of doing good just to prove yourself good. The proverb "DO GOOD BE GOOD" doesn't support this generation because of various reasons.
When an organisation failed to recognize your talent and your achievements, there is no use in offering your services to them. Move ahead in your life and search for a better job.
Do not repeat this mistake in your life and thank god for not being mistaken by the lady for holding her hand otherwise, the situation would have been worst for you.
Good luck.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
groyalg

Dear Anshoo, I agree with the points mentioned by Mr. Shaik. Also, work out on your behaviour and don’t react like this in future ever. Take it as a learning and move on. Good luck!!
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.