VENKAT99
Sequel Consulting invites you to fill out a Self Awareness Questionnaire – “Chunking Preferences”. To fill it out, visit:
<link outdated-removed>
Thank you for your time !
Regards
T. Venkatsubramanian
AVP (Training & Consulting Practice)
Sequel Consulting

Home
Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Sequel.Consulting.India

From India, New Delhi
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
I filled the form. Would you share the results and findings. I am interested to learn. I have enrolled for a course on Positive Psychology . Please respond to my request.
Here's my article I did it 'List'

From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Greetings of the day,

Wonderful work Mt. Venkat and I filled the form too. Looking forward to the result

@(Cite Contribution) Ma'm, thank you so much for providing the link of your blog and this is really great to learn the things.

Principles must not be treated like limitation but discipline which is required. This is life and we all are compel to live in the environment and to follow the rules of LIFE which is consistently changing every minute/hour/day and the environment wherein we are living is not in our control because we are also socially or in many ways connected to all but as we are Human beings and blessed with many options such as we are able to use our best of mind and can decide what is right and wrong, what is required what can be benefited to us and to others.

Let me stop myself and share a PPT with you all what one of my friend has just sent to me and this is similar to this ….and a good inspiration one as I believe ....

"Roses may have thorns, but they are still beautiful. The greatest joys and pleasures in life are often accompanied by a little pain"

God Bless You All!

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Put_The_Glass_Down.pps (421.5 KB, 90 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.