Senthilkumar.Raju

Dear Seniors, Please share the Risk Assessment Format for an Auto Industry.
From United States, Racine
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Senthil,
Risk assessment is a step in a risk management procedure. Risk assessment is the determination of quantitative or qualitative value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat (also called hazard). Quantitative risk assessment requires calculations of two components of risk (R):, the magnitude of the potential loss (L), and the probability (p) that the loss will occur. In all types of engineering of complex systems sophisticated risk assessments are often made within Safety engineering and Reliability engineering when it concerns threats to life, environment or machine functioning.
I don't think their is separate RA format for Auto industry.. However see the attached RA format may you will reSearch on our site as well you will get more info on this topic. . .
Keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Risk Assessment Template.doc (30.0 KB, 3260 views)

asudhir17

Dear Senthil,
Mr. Raghu has correctly answered to your post.
The Risk assesements are generic.
The companies have to evolve the procedure, format to suit the type of the hazards.
The intension has to bring down the risk to less than acceptable limit.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Gajanan Bhat
Dear Senthil, WE can add one more column i.e ACIVITY at begining to identify the hazard out of it & then risk,present control, ......... with regards Gajanan Bhat. Bangalore.
From India, Bangalore
Chethan Kantharaj
Dear Friends, Could you please help me with Risk Analysis for mat for geographic information system services. Regards, Chethan Kantharaj
From India, Bengaluru
dharmendra@boxandboard.in
Dear Friends, Could any one help for risk assessment sheet for HR dept. , actually our company is getting audit in next week Thanks, Dharmendra
From India, Hosur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.