No Tags Found!

vivemathur
i have joined Hr field in which i am responsible to create payroll of employees so please clarify the Bonus related issues
From India, Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
You have not put down any specific bonus related query & therefore you are advised to write down "FAQ on Bonus '' in reSearch box for having details on a number of issues on the subject for your knowledge.
R.N.KHOLA
(LL&IR)
Welcome Skylark Associates

From India, Delhi
RR Mohanty

Mr. Mathur, Please download the attachment to view the FAQs on The PB Act, 1965. Hope this will be of help to you.
From India, Haora
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc FAQ on Payment of Bonus Act.doc (83.5 KB, 946 views)

vivemathur
Dear Mr Mohanty Sir,
Thank You so much Sir , for your Kind Reply on the doubt that i was having related to Bonus Act. Now i can provide bonuses to my employees without any doubt , of not knowing whether it is right or wrong.

Thanks a lot again Sir for your kind reply.
Regards
Vivesh Mathur

From India, Delhi
Naturo
Bonus payment by proprietary unit having less than 10 employees. Is it mandatory to pay bonus. If Yes, how much to pay ?
From India, Thane
ajithkmac@gmail.com
As a HR manager which kind of changes would like to consider regarding labour welfare? Kindly send a reply to this question briefly
From India, Chennai
R.N.Khola

Dear Naturo, If your unit is having less than 10 employees then Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 is not applicable to your unit & hence employer is not bound to pay bonus to its employees. R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
jesu.a

Dears,
kindly help me to get clear idea on below question
the employee (contract employee) is deployed at the newly started company by the contractor. is the employee eligible to get the bonus. If so, who (principle employer/contractor) has to pay the bonus to the employee.
kindly help me
Regards
A.Jesu

From India, Chennai
theta

Does the Bonus Act continues to apply to a factory which is covered under Factories Act, but for past some years, number of employees has fallen below 10, in fact 5 or 6 only? Pls explain.
From India, Bikaner
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.