dipil

Dear All
Can anyone help me in co-relating Safety Culture to Innovation?
Can an advanced or improved Safety Culture in an Organization helps to develop more innovative culture in that organization???
Or it's like innovation can plays a role in bringing safety culture change in an organization???
How all ways we can co-relate the Innovation and Safety Culture in an Organization...
Please let me know your views, this I need to give final shape to one of my presentation making for a national competition...
Thanks in advance...

From India
asudhir17

Dear Dipil,
Safety Culture Proactive approach
Hazards identified and for hazards mitigation you can have innovative ideas to implement safety programs.
Safety Culture Reactive approach
After near miss and minor / major accidents you have to complete the root cause analysis and eliminate the cause by adopting the operation control hirarchy. Elimination, Substitution, Engineering Controls etc.
The soluions which are being proposed can be innovative.
If you could co-relate few such examples you should be able to co-relate Safety Culture Vs Innovation.
Best of luck for National Technology Day tomorrow. 11.05.12
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
dipil

Dear Sir Thanks for the relevant updates... I have send the presentation on your mail... Have a look and let me know your views... Thanks for the wishes and reciprocating the same to you also...
From India
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear dipil,
Just take a look on this which I have got from OSHA. I have one more document will send you now ‘’Development of a Business Excellence Model of safety culture’’ it was copyrighted can’t upload it on our forum. . .
Hope its helps. . .
Source : Module 4 - Safety and Health Program Management: Fact Sheets - Creating a Safety Culture <link updated to site home>

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Creating a Safety Culture.pdf (41.1 KB, 343 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Thanks a lot for the input... But I am very sorry to say that I not found any link in the article with Safety Culture and Innovation...
Looking forward to receive your input via mail...
Thanks and keep in touch...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.