vibha nassa
hello members, i need to know the of implementation of recruitment process that how companies use to recruit the candidates......not the process, really method of recruiting candidates?
i shall be so thankful to u?

From India, Delhi
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt Ltd

Hi Vibha,
I searched one document from Internet and Hope it will be useful for you. You must ready full article.
Thanks & Regards
Manjay Kumar Sharma | Senior Consultant | E-mail : | Skype ID : manjay.sharma73 |Mobile: +91- 98105 07200
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt. Ltd
|Outsourcing and Consultancy URL: <www.malaygauri.com>| Human Resource URL: <MGcrpo >| Job portal URL: <www.nayeeraah.com> |

From India, Delhi
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt Ltd

Hi Vibha,
I searched one document from Internet and Hope it will be useful for you. You must ready full article.
Thanks & Regards
Manjay Kumar Sharma | Senior Consultant | E-mail : | Skype ID : manjay.sharma73 |Mobile: +91- 98105 07200
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt. Ltd
|Outsourcing and Consultancy URL: <www.malaygauri.com>| Human Resource URL: <MGcrpo >| Job portal URL: <www.nayeeraah.com> |
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/403793-human-...#ixzz1sq1kRo12

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf recruitment-and-selection_ere_es_ddi.pdf (68.6 KB, 148 views)

coolhero4u4ever

Recruitment involves 2 major process
pre - recruitment
post- recruitment
in per - recruitment starts from
1. identifying the position within the org
2. frame a detail J.D for the position
3. Source to recruit this candidate which can be done into multiple ways
a. job portals
b newspaper
c. consultants
d. refrences
e. social networking
Then shortlisting of the candidates based on the J.D specification
scheduling of interview till final selection
once this process gives u the necessary candidates resumes then the next level start
for more detail interaction you can write to me

Regards
DEV

From India, Mumbai
vibha nassa
for all the members.....to direct and help me....so thanku so much.....its a great job that u do for such nice discussions about human resource management..................
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.