No Tags Found!

ganeshanmadhavi
Hi,
We have one employee who joined us on 01.07.2011 and his confirmation due on 01.01.2012. But due to performance issues his probation got extended to 3 month i.e till 31.03.2012. Even after that the Boss would like to extend it for more 3 months.
I am requesting a format for the same. since this kind of issue with us is first time.
Please do the needful.
Regards
Ganeshan Madhavi

From India, Hyderabad
jeevarathnam

Hi. Simply you can give a letter stating due to the performance your probation period shall be extended till so&so period.
From India, Bangalore
e4e78af83707a9dcc9b1442b0

Hello, Please Check the format, Hope this can be of some use to you. Regards Krishna Prasad Mohanty
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc review.doc (22.0 KB, 1438 views)

Prashant B Ingawale

Dear Ganeshanmadhvi,
1)What are the reasons to extend the probation period for consecutive times?
2) Is it really required to do so?
3) Is his superior having any personal bias with the Probationer?
4) Will this extension can affect other probationer also?
Hope this answers will help you to come to conclusion.

From India, Pune
ganeshanmadhavi
Dear Mohanty, I have made some corrections in the document, which you have shared. Please check. Regards Ganeshan Madhavi
From India, Hyderabad
ganeshanmadhavi
sorry please check it below:
Date: 1st April 2012
Mr. XXXXX
Sr. Executive
Sub: Probation Extension
Dear Mr. XXXXX
We have reviewed your performance during the probation extension period i.e past 3 months, which has been comparatively low. After reviewing through your overall performance during your probation tenure, we would like to extend it further 3 months i.e from 01.04.2012 to 30.06.2012 and give you another opportunity to display your performance and contribution.
All the other terms and condition of the agreement remains unaltered.
We are confident that you will perform better in your future assignments.
For XXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
Managing Director

Thanks a lot for the information and the sample letter.Its really helpful for me.
Regards
Ganeshan Madhavi[/QUOTE]

From India, Hyderabad
jeevarathnam

Yo can nake simple corrections onthose
Date: 1st April 2012
Mr. XXXXX
Sr. Executive
Sub: Probation Extension
Dear Mr. XXXXX
We have reviewed your performance during the probation extension period i.e past 3 months, which not matching as per organisational requirements. After reviewing through your overall performance during your probation tenure, we would like to extend it further 3 months i.e from 01.04.2012 to 30.06.2012 and give you another opportunity to proove your performance and contribution.
All the other terms and condition of the agreement remains same.
We are confident that you will perform better in your future assignments.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.