No Tags Found!

Tina.K

Dear All, Sharing Defective Communication Skills Training Program ppt for all. Thanks Tina
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Effective Communcation Skills-Tina [Compatibility Mode].pdf (5.20 MB, 2257 views)

sweetygemini
hmmm what a title tina..truly intrest generating..reminded me of Flop show(comedy serial by jaspal bhatti) casting
From India, Delhi
vallibasha76

Dear Tina Sister,
Greetings of the Day!
i have gone through your PPT on Effective communication, it is really nice & very effective for improve communication skills.
Thank you sister for your kind contribution on this subject. May God bless u Sister.
With Regards.
Valli Basha sab.

From India, Hubli
Adiragam
Dear Ms. Tina, Thanx 4 d presentation...... Which will help so many people to develop their skills. Ram 09963378333
From India, Pune
smbhappy

Hi Tina,
Here's a different one.
What do you mean when you say on the seventh slide
Moral:
“Man never really understands what men are trying to say to them."
It just does not fit in well.
Otherwise a good effort but not of professional level. Have room for improvement.
Weldon. Keep good efforts going with more professional way.

From India, Chandigarh
learningnovo

“I HEAR, I forget
I SEE, I remember
I DO, I understand”
I wish there could have been some exercises or activities to validate what you wrote in this slide...
When shall Indian Trainers stop proving points with the help of POWER-POINT??
Skills can't be learnt with the help of Gyan-presentations.... There is something called Experiential Learning!!

From India, Delhi
rana_rahul

Respected Seniors,
I already download E Return Tool version 4.0 & Validation For E Return and add my establishment on E Return Tool version 4.0.
But the problem is that how and where can I upload employee data for monthly return and challan.
plz help me out in the same or can any one given me the complete procedure for monthly return and challan.
Thanx
Rahul Rana

From India, Faridabad
dreamygirl87

Good ppt. Thanks for sharing
More on communication skills
QuizMantra: Business Communication Quizzes

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.