rhythmnarang04
Dear Atul Magoon
Congratulations on release of your book "Extraordinary: 5 Steps to Achieve Success". Will sure get a copy for me. When people ask me to define myself in one word i simply say "Unique"... Me too feel extraordinary people relishes the success at best and just never stops beating their own records.
Thanks for making world familiar with the concept. Wish you lot of success.

thanks & regards
rhythmnarang04

From India, Delhi
rajivkumarluv

Hi Atul,
Congratulations on releasing your book.
What a feeling you must be experiencing!
I know its so difficult to create something.
You must be a disciplined person to accomplish this feat.
May you write many more books in the years to come.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
vvharish

Dear Atul Magoon,
Congratulations on release of your book "Extraordinary: 5 Steps to Achieve Success". Be sure to send a copy for me to the below mentioned address.
Upon reading the book, I can able to give you my real comments.
Regards,
V V Harish
B 17, Express Greens, Sector 44 | Noida, NCR 201303 | India

From India, Delhi
atulmagoon
Rajiv,
Thanks for your kind words. I looked at your website and believe we are in similar field and we should connect. I'll reach out to you, else email me at atulmagoon@gmail(dot)com to let me know your contact details and good time to call.
Thanks,
Atul

From India, Hyderabad
vvharish

Dear Atul,
You can get back to me at this address: reachus at piiconsultants dot com
You can go through our website: www.piiconsultants.com
But eagerly looking forward for a copy of your book.
Regards,
V V Harish

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Congrats Mr. Atul Magoon on the launch of your book. We wish you many more books to be published and become a greater success in the days to come.
Would anyone wish to review his book? It would be very interesting to read another perspectives to his work. We would wish to publish the review in the article section ! Thanks in advance.
Congratulations to Mr. Magoon , once again !

From India, Mumbai
atulmagoon
For everyone, here is the link and cover of the book "Extraordinary: 5 Steps to Achieve Success".
Thanks,
Atul
Extraordinary: 5 Steps To Achieve Success (Paperback) . Buy Best Extraordinary: 5 Steps To Achieve Success (Paperback) at Lowest Price Online

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Extraordinary_Cover.jpg (388.4 KB, 14 views)

atulmagoon
Exraordinary 0143068431: Book: A Magoon (9780143068433) | Flipkart.comHi Everyone,
My book has received many 5 star reviews and is getting translated into two other languages. Thanks for the support. Those who are interested can have a look at the link below -
Thanks,
Atul

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.