No Tags Found!

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team,
Incidents of dry grass, forest or plantations catching fire have increased over the last few months.
Sources said that most of the calls pertaining to incidents of fire occurred due to dry grass, forest or plantations catching fire or electrical short circuits.
See the attached survey report on attached file Ohhppp 2012 is really bad. . .
Watch out guys. . .

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ‘Accidental’ fires on the rise - The Times of India.pdf (376.9 KB, 162 views)

bobby-singh1
Hi
it's vineeta i wish to know that i am an employee of logistics company and working in accounts receivable, last month i had an accident and my leg was brutally injured due to this reason i was on bed rest for 40 days and my hr department deducted my salary due to the reason, my remaining leaves was only 25 days so that's why they have deducted my salary for 15 days.
Please give your guidance.

From India, Gurgaon
dipil

Hi Vineeta,
Does the accident occurred inside the factory or outside?
Your company comes under Factories Act or its registered under Shops & Establishment Act?
Please confirm these details as to make further comment on your concern.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.