No Tags Found!

pca

Dear friends, Pl find attached guidelines issued by the Ministry of Environment & Forests on 7.2.2012 on high rise buildings. Thanks
From India, Malappuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Guidelines-Highrise-Buildings 7.2.2012.pdf (67.7 KB, 348 views)

dipil

Dear Sir
Thanks for sharing the latest legal updates with us...
So as per this rule if somebody wants to make any building more than 45m height in a remote location (May be inside a village) and there is no fire station within 10km, then any other option to get NOC?
In most of the cases industries are located at very much remote locations...
Please let me know your views...

From India
boss2966

Thank you Mr. Agrawal for sharing such useful information with us.
@ Mr. Dipil : In case if the industry wants to construct their own high rise buildings, they will go for maximum of 5 floors, so that the industry is in remote area where there is no scarcity of land. Secondly all the industries will have their own fire fighting equipments and even a small fire station inside their industry. The Fire Station will have the mutual agreement with the nearby fire station (Govt), in case of any problem either party will come for Save and rescue operation. So the industry developing their township will be issued with NOC.

From India, Kumbakonam
vaibhavd.more

Dear All,
I am working in screen printing factory. We are planning for painting work at our civil structures. Managment want to use bamboos for scaffolds and half body harness because it cost less. I am against them, I told them Bamboos and half body harness is banned in India. I suggest them to use metallic scffolds and Full body double lanyard harness. Can U suggest me any act or any document which will support my statment and I can present it in front of managment.
From,
Vaibhav More

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.