rushikeshgadkari@gmail.com
Respected All,
It is related to CENVAT Credit available from the purchase of RAW MATERIAL made during the any FY staring with 1st April till 31st March by the SSI Unit availing benefit of SSI Exemption under EXCISE NOTIFICATION OF 8/2003.
I know that, if there is any amount of Closing Bal. of CENVAT Credit is left un-used as on 31st March (CENVAT Cr only on Purchase RM) can not be carry forward for next Financial Year.
To clarify more with e.g. (pls open attach xls file before reading further)
There is a Closing Bal. of CENVAT Cr of Rs. 2575/- which can not be C/F to next FY and the same amount get lapsed and amount is required to be transferred to P & L A/c.
BUT I AM IN A NEED OF EXCISE DECLARATION FOR ABOVE RULE THAT SAYS THE CENVAT CREDIT CAN NOT BE CARRY FORWARD FOR NEXT F-Y SO I CAN EXPLAIN THE SAME TO MY CLIENT

SO PLEASE ARRANGE TO SEND ME THE EXCISE NOTIFICATION / DECLARATION MENTIONING THE CENVAT CREDIT GETS LAPSED AS ON 31ST MARCH AND CAN NOT BE CARRY FORWARD TO NEXT F.Y.

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CENVAT CR_SSI.xls (15.0 KB, 279 views)

asirgnanasekaran

dear
any one help me the following
we are reg exice delar , we have a old stcok and we have to take credit cenvat for the same.hence we are in need to issue the declaration letter to Excise dept
please advise me how to draft a letter

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.