No Tags Found!

kumar_ajay

We urgently need "Safe Operating Procedure" of radiography. Regards, AJAY
From India, Hyderabad
asudhir17

Dear Ajay,
The hazard in Radiography is Radiation.
The Radiation Protection Rulesd are published in 2004. Copy attached.
Also attached is a document on how dangerous is radiation.
You have not mentioned what king of Radiography is done in your company.
Radiography applications are in Medical Science, Inductry (Particularly for Nopn Distructive Testing NDT), etc.
You may prepare your own SOP after reading the attachments.
In case you require more inputs, pl let us klnow your application in details preferably with phottographs.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Radiation Protection rules 2004.pdf (57.0 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf Radiation measurement.pdf (131.6 KB, 228 views)
File Type: doc HOW DANGEROUS IS RADIATION.doc (180.5 KB, 244 views)

asudhir17

Dear All,
Radiation Hazards are usually not known. The awareness level is also not upto the mark.
The radiation hazard was acute after Tsunami in Japan last year in the month of March and subsequent explosion at Fukushime Plant and release of radioactive material.
Let us discuss more on this thread so that the awareness is increased in the society.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
asudhir17

Dear Ajay, If you have a radiation hazard, I am sure you must be displaying cautionary boards. However for the benefit of other members one such image is attached. Thanks & Regards, Sudhir
From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Radiation area.jpg (58.2 KB, 117 views)

kumar_ajay

Thanks Sudhir Sir for your valuable notes.
Also have one more query that ours industry having Light diesel oil storage tank farm area,and ligtning arrestors spikes are installed on the tanks.Wheter it is allowed to install lightining arrestor spikes on the tank or it should be under umbrella of 30degree or 45 degree.Please let me know about the correct procedure.Hoping for your prompt response.
Warm Regards,
AJAY KUMAR GUPTA

From India, Hyderabad
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Ajay,
Refer the NFPA 70E its clearly states the requirement and Installatin method of lightnings. . .
I am bit busy with exams just give me a time will refer and get you with exact reference. . .
Thanks. . .

From United States, Fpo
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Kumar Ajay,
Lightning Protection Systems (NFPA 780) this is the exact standard for your request.
Please refer the link fs-business you will some idea unfortunately I don’t have NFPA 780 with me but will try to get it for you soon 

From United States, Fpo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.