subin puthenpurackal

Dear all.. kindly explain institutes for getting the above certificate from india Regards Subin
From India, Delhi
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Subin,
You can purchase those certificates in India lot of institutes and consultancy conducting a class in our country.,, If you need any help to choose good consultancy or institutes don’t hesitate to contact us. . .

From United States, Fpo
neeraj4all

Dear Subin

OSHA accredited courses were running in India and cards were also issued after completion of 10 hrs or 30 hrs General Industry / construction industry. Since 2011 the US govt has passed the resolution that NO cards would be issued outside US.

Hence if any institute boasts regarding OSHA courses - please be sure that it is not valid (After 2011).

We have many good institutes for NEBOSH but will greatly depend which course you are planning to go. Is it IGC or International Diploma? For International Diploma the guys out there charge hell of fees. If you are planning to go for same I will let you know the institutes which charges less than lakh Rs.

I am giving all this Information as I have completed my OSHA course 511 and was planning to complete other course ie 501, but have cancelled due to resolution.

I have recently completed my International Diploma in single sitting and waiting for project result.

Beware of false promises made by different institutes and dont fall prey.

Regards

From India, Mumbai

Dear Subin,
Mr.Neeraj explained well specially OSHA Sss he is right but i am able to help you to do OSHA online 30/10 Hrs. see the attached online training file. Its very cheap too compare to attending regular class; end of your course they will send certificate and card by mail and HARD COPY will be issued with in 2 weeks after you getting your result.
Hope info helps.

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf OSHA Training Course online..pdf (192.4 KB, 1325 views)

nantomahjk
that reminds me guys help me please? how do you people the OSHA 132HR,32HR,40HR,48HR online course, i want to do it is it valuable or what, and can one get job with that certificate issue in the US with ID and student trascrept.
From Qatar

Team,
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) announced its selection of 30 H OSHA authorized training providers an online courses as part of its Outreach Training Program. OSHA approves only 5 institutes which was listed below.
OSHA, DOT, Health, Safety Compliance Training, 10-hour outreach, OSHA outreach training - AdvanceOnline
Online Safety Training Courses | Health & Safety Training | ClickSafety.com
Online Safety Training | Occupational Health & Safety Software | Risk Management Information Systems | PureSafety | Health & Safety Software Solutions <link updated to site home>
TEEX : Texas Engineering Extension Service
OSHA 30 Hour Course - 100 Percent Online | Turner Construction Company
See the attached for more info. . .

From United States, Fpo
File Type: pdf OSHA announces new online Outreach Training Program providers.pdf (77.4 KB, 320 views)

ashok.goswami452@gmail.com

dear friends i am searing iosh presentations ,this presentation slides so how to write exam and modal paper. hope this presentations helpful to all up them, regards ashok
From Saudi Arabia
File Type: pdf Support Manual Trafford.pdf (287.1 KB, 365 views)

Dear Ashok,
Thanks for sharing a booklet with us regarding IOSH. Actually it’s better to take a class instead of online so you can discuss with your class mates, get new contacts etc..,,,,,, However the file which you shared was useful to our members who are preparing for IOSH. I had done mine in class I fell better than online courses. . .
Keep on sharing . . .

From United States, Fpo
asudhir17

Dear All,
Try to follow excellence rather than following success.
I have gone through the file uploaded by Mr. Ashok.
In India we have similer or even better class conducted by Central Labour Institute. Their office is in Sion Mumbai.
They have one year full time course as "Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety"
I hope the above course will add value to those seeking to make career in this field.
Interested candidates can google DGFASLI you will get the link.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
durga2016
Hi Everybody,
Safety Professionals Institute Is Offering Certificate Courses For nebosh . Those Of You Who Are Interested Please Go Through our website.Hope It Will Be Useful For Those Who Are Craving For Knowledge.
nebosh courses in chennai

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.